Compassionate Care is Our Way of Life
You may have lots of questions and concerns about your first visit, and we want you to be as comfortable as possible.
Here's what to expect when you come to see us.
1. The day before the appointment, you should expect a call from the front office confirming your appointment and scheduled provider.
2. If you're a new patient, we encourage you to complete New Patient Paperwork prior to your visit, but if you're unable to, we encourage you to arrive at least 20 minutes before your appointment time.
3. When you enter the clinic, you'll check in and complete COVID protocols with our specialist. They'll take your pre-completed paperwork (if you printed and filled it out at home) or give you paperwork to complete, and receive any applicable fees. Once done, you're in Checked In status.
4. One of our clinical team will lead you to the clinic area where we'll take your weight, and then escort you to an exam room. The clinical team will record your vitals, complete an EKG, and document the purpose of your visit. At this point, you'll be seen by the provider.
6. If the provider discovers you are in need of any tests to be ordered, they will explain what test is being ordered, and its purpose. The provider will discuss a follow-up appointment.
7. The clinical staff then returns to the room and completes the discharge process, which may include reviewing consent for any tests that were ordered. After discharge, you'll be escorted to the check-out desk to schedule follow-up appointments for tests, or to complete referrals to other physicians that your doctor have ordered.
Click here to complete New Patient Forms.
Please don't hesitate to call us at
if you have additional questions about your visit.
You deserve to know that your care is in the right hands.